Sales Administration Executive
RM 2 500 - 3 500 per month
• Coordinate and liaise with bankers, solicitors, and purchasers on SPA and loan-relevant matters.
• Ensure billings, termination notices, reminder letters, and loan documentation are carried out in accordance with the term and conditions of SPA.
• Coordinate with the internal sales team and/or external agents for all new booking, sales documentation, and cancellation cases.
• To follow up and coordinate with the project team in relation to prompt issuance of Architect Certificate and utility application, the sales team for purchaser files matters, and the finance team for billing and collection matters.
• To update master control to ensure data entry accuracy and tracking of sales conversation are within the stipulated time.
• To update all the data in the system and deliver accurate reports on time.
• Co-ordinate Sale and Purchase
• Agreement (SPA)/Deed of Mutual
• Covenant (MOT)/Loan Agreement (LA) and relevant documents signed with the buyers) and stipulated panel lawyers).
• Close monitor of aging and sales conversion with the internal sales team and/or appointed sales agencies.
• Prepare the monthly & weekly reports to management
• To attend to customers' queries and work closely with other departments to resolve issues within the stipulated deadline.
• To assist superiors on any tasks assigned as and when required
• Attend to customers' inquiries and provide selling support during sales events/roadshows/exhibitions.