HR (Human Resource Executive)
RM 2 800 - 4 000 per month
• Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for
shortlisting, arranging interviews, employment contracts and etc aligned with
local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
• Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by
managers and staffs;
• Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires,
terminations, sick leaves, warnings, all types of leaves;
• Payroll management, preparation and payment;
• Coordinate in training arrangement with related parties;
• Acquire and maintain office furnishing, equipment, and supplies, and provides
• Perform reception duties, address all general inquiries
• Handles disciplinary issues, grievances, domestic inquiry and dispute mediation
in compliance of company policies and government regulations when necessary
• Actively involved in employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget
approval and initiating activities
• Adheres to and follow company policies and procedures;
* Knowledge of various Computer Software's and good IT background would be
an added advantage;
* Foreign workers intake procedures;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
• Excellent communication skills
• Multi-tasking, resourceful and able to work independently
• Experience with office management software like Microsoft 365 Business
• Knowing in operate Lightman Worksy HRMS will be added value
• Knowledge in EA 1955 and IR 1967 will be added value.
* Must possess a valid car driving licence & non-chain smoker;
* Nearby Applicants staying around Cheras Bt.9, Damai Perdana, Alam Damai,
Permaisuri, Baiduri, Cuepacs Cheras, Balakong, Serdang or Kajang are welcome;
* Free Single room Hostel can be arranged, for deserving OS candidates.
* Sabah / Sarawak candidate are also welcome to apply.
We offer competitive wages based on experience. If this opportunity appeals to you, forward your resume via email or you may Whatsapp or Contact Mr.Singam at 012-2919470 / 012-322 4000 (Ms.Yoges). Email add: email@example.com