Retail Assistant - 2 vacancies
RM 1 500 - 1 800 per month
1) Perform duty as Retail Assistant with highest integrity and trustworthiness.
2) Maintain utmost secrecy of all company related information and not to divulge any company related information, financial or otherwise, to any third party/persons without prior written approval from management/superior
3) Arriving to work punctually and work in observance of agreed working hours and logging attendance
4) Fulfil customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction
5) Attend to customer requests and needs
6) Use Point-of-Sale system to conduct all sales activities and collect cash/card payment where necessary and deposit into cash register.
7) Receive goods/stocks and ensure quantity is correct
8) To ensure goods/stocks are in good condition and within expiry dates and to maintain such records
9) Arrange goods/stocks on shelves and remove as and when required due to expiry date exceeded, damaged or etc
10) Compile sales report, cash & credit card reports, other electronic sales reports including but not limited to ePay, eWallet payments Touch N Go and also all suppliers Invoices, Delivery Orders, Credit Note, Debit Note and other related documents on a daily basis
11) Ensure cleanliness of all areas within outlet by performing cleaning duties and ensure waste is disposed in the correct manner
12) Perform any other expressed or implied duties as and when required by the management/superior
The Company/Management reserves the right to amend/edit/add/remove any tasks provided it is within the reasonable job scope of the stated position employee is hired for.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
1) Basic Salary with Payslip
2) Overtime, Attendance Allowance, Shift Allowance, Medical
3) EPF, SOCSO, EIS
4) Uniform Provided
*Preference will be given to candidates with own transport and residing in proximity with the job location. Outlet is located in LRT station, candidates staying with access to LRT facility will be treated on par with those possessing own transport.