RM 2 000 - 3 000 per month
• Greet customers, take orders, and serve food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner at all times, including answering questions about the menu.
• Enter orders into your POS system, accept payments with a credit card reader or cash register, and accurately and quickly calculate change when needed.
• Work with the kitchen team to prepare foods following cooking, safety and hygiene rules.
• Prepare hot and cold beverages based on customer preferences using specialized food processors such as beverage dispensers, blenders and coffee makers.
• Keep the restaurant clean every day by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing utensils, and maintaining restrooms.
• Communicate effectively with team members and management, develop work schedules, train new hires, and resolve interpersonal issues as needed.
• Handle customer concerns and complaints professionally and calmly, and resolve issues in accordance with restaurant policy.
• Wear uniforms and follow company dress codes and be well groomed.
1. Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
2. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
3. Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction