RM 1 700 - 2 300 per month
1. Assist to handle Account Payable (AP) and Account Receivable (AR).
2. Follow up on outstanding credits from the customer.
3. Process and monitor payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers,
reimbursements, and documentation.
4. Perform day-to-day management of all payments via cheque, online transfer & cash.
5. Verify invoices and update all payment transactions to the accounting system on a daily basis.
6. Key data into the company accounting system.
7. Ensuring all accounting systems, practices, controls, and procedures are fully compliant with company policy.
8. To assist and support in the preparation of management accounts and financial reports.
9. Handle filing, records keeping, and assuring the accuracy of document filing.
10. Liaising with a tax agent, auditors, company secretary, bankers, lawyers, and government authorities on related job matters.
11. Verify and process supplier’s invoices and staff claim and ensure payments are properly made and accounted for
12. Able to handle a full set of accounts with minimum supervision.
1. Minimum 1-2 years working experience in account or related field.
2. Diploma/bachelor’s in accountancy or equivalent
3. Positive Working attitude with a teamwork spirit.
4. Good knowledge of SQL / UBS Accounting system & MS OFFICE (Microsoft Word & Excel)