Hr cum admin
RM 1 800 - 2 000 per month
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly adaptable, patient, organized, disciplined, and can follow up on tasks, good in time
management, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process
- Maintain and manage employees’ issues or needs.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Produce training materials when necessary
- Ensure the organization’s training activities are linked to organizational strategies and employees’
- Formulate, design, develop and deliver training programs to enhance employees’ efficiency and
- Evaluate the training plan to ensure that the objectives of the training are met.
- Perform post-training analysis to establish training effectiveness and identify improvement needs.
- Oversee the coordination of training activities, materials, and reports and ensure proper record
- To perform day to day general administrative tasks
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the university.
- Daily data entry, receive orders and billing of invoices/quotations/proforma invoice/credit
notes/memos etc and filing
- Handling phone calls, couriers, and mails
- General admin duties, typing, copying, scanning, etc
- Schedule meetings and confirm appointments
- Maintain general filing, inventory management, and policy or procedure enforcement.
- Other ad-hoc tasks under administrative or human resource scope.