RM 2 500 - 5 000 per month
The Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic position requires your talent and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
· Accurately and efficiently perform quality maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
· Maintaining repair and service records
· Testing vehicles both before and after repair
· Perform preventative maintenance; drain engine oil and replace filter, check air pressure and rotate tires, check condition of all air filters, hoses and belts, inspect all fluid levels and replenish, etc., reset maintenance light once service is completed.
· Other duties as assigned
· Technical or trade school training a must
· Relevant Experience required! 10+ years of experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to be analytical and multi-task
· Self-motivated enthusiastic presence in a team environment
· Consistent and stable work history
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Professional appearance and work ethic.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Any Inquiries please call 016-626 4646/ 03-5877 4646