Head of Daycare /After School Centre
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee the planning and organization of a quality Early Childhood programmed in line with the centre guidelines.
• Ensure SOPs, health and safety regulations are maintained always.
• Guide staff in the holistic development and care for the children, and build a safe and conducive environment that best meets their needs.
• Guide and support the development and implementation of teaching and learning approaches and resources, as well as best practices to enhance the learning experiences for the children.
• Manage operations, which include student admission, finance, procurement and administration.
• Oversee professional development and well-being of staff.
• Facilitate proactive and positive engagement with parents and the community.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct staff development activities.
• In charge of events and activities of the school as well as prepare reports for the Management.
• To perform any other duties assigned by the Management.