RM 3 500 - 4 500 per month
Your job responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Manage accounts for 3 companies with different nature of business
- To perform and carry out all necessary accounting work.
- Ensure accounting documents are filed systematically, recorded accurately and timely and other works as and when required.
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure companies’ accounts are always up to date and compliant with laws and regulations.
- Liaise with auditors and company secretary for audit submission.
- Preparation of full set accounts for audit submission.
- Preparation and maintaining records of invoices, payment receipts, stocks, payrolls, debtors and creditors.
- Strive to reduce costs, improve revenues and work efficiency.
- All documentations must comply to ISO:9001 procedures.
- Analyse and monitor the profitability and costing of sales and projects
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Manage overseas external vendors Accounts Payable and payments;
- Assist in providing data for management and government statistics
- Assist the Financial Controller in providing management/statistical information.
- Liaise with internal & external parties such as auditors
- Perform other ad-hoc special projects as required from time to time
Interested candidates, please email your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org