Account executive / junior
RM 1 500 - 3 000 per month
• Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate.
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Learning how to work as part of the Finance team to compile and analyse data, track information, and support the company or clients.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
• Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
• Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of the Property Management Office finance & accounting matters;
• Preparation of cash flow projection & monthly management reports;
• Generate monthly debtors aging report, prompt management on debtor status & action to be taken for debts reduction;
• Ensure accounting records are properly maintained and reconciled, especially in Account Receivables and Accounts Payables.
• Handle matters related to Account Receivables, such as data entry and matching of receipt from customers, generate credit note, etc.
• Handle matters related to Accounts Payables, such as data entry of supplier invoices, resolve invoice discrepancies (if any), etc.
• Provide monthly reporting to management, such as debtors aging, sales analysis report, etc.
• Responsible for proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all accounting entries
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
• Possess at least Diploma/Advance Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance or ACCA;
• At least 1 year working experience in similar position;
• Possess good knowledge and skill in accounting software, ie. AutoCount Accounting Software
• Familiar with Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel & Power Point.
• Required positive working attitude, good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Tamil (Preferable TAMIL SPEAKING need to communicate with foreign workers)
• Valid driving license required
• Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Minyak, Pulau Pinang.
• PLEASE STATE THE EXPECTED SALARY IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Follow us on :