Social Media Marketing Assistant &Customer Support
RM 1 500 - 2 500 per month
• Plan, manage and drive effective digital marketing platforms' campaigns, including websites, e-commerce platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Google, marketplace, etc. to create engaging and interesting content to publish brand-focused messages.
• Identify new trends in the printing industry to keep marketing strategies up to date
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
• Must be willing to work in Johor, Skudai
• Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork.
• Analyse, monitor and measure marketing activity effectiveness and track performances (increase in followers, building awareness, engagement, content, and messages)
• Work closely with the design team to develop successful brand image and messages.
• Respond to customers' inquiries and establish a good relationship with customers.
• Managing other ad-hoc tasks as deemed necessary by the management
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, with minimum supervision, multitask and on a fast paced environment.
• 5.5 days work week.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Candidate must possess at least a SPM/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 Years of working experience in marketing.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Experienced in Graphic Design will be added advantages.
• Knowledge and active in the social media platform will be added advantages.
• Required skill(s) : Computer literate (Microsoft Words, Excel)
• Posses own transport
Interested candidate please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp : 012-7027537.
Address : No.18 Jalan Hang Tuah 4, Taman Skudai Baru, 81300 Skudai Johor