IT Engineer (Security, Network, Cloud)
RM 4 000 - 10 000 per month
IT Engineer Needed Urgently.
Contract basis, 1 year. FOR MALAYSIANS only.
You will be based in Banks (FSI/BFSI)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
• Configure and install software, routers, firewall, switches, access point and other network devices
• Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
• Monitor network performance and integrity
• Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
• Maintain complete technical documentation.
• Delivers customer projects that require analysis of situations and full understanding of the solution being implemented
• Implement and support Cisco switches/routers, firewall and other appliances while maintaining network documentation
• Part of the technical level support (Tier 3) and escalation of network related issues during and outside business hours
• Works in conjunction with internal project managers, clinical application consultants, field service engineers, senior Technical Consultants, third-party entities, and customer technical lead
• Participate cross functionally with vendors and other IT engineering teams to ensure smooth project delivery.
• Strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility for problems and pushing through to resolution
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Experience in Cisco Routing and Switching, BGP, Palo Alto firewalls, F5 Load balancer and related network technologies
• Must have ability to analyse technical documentation and identify gaps/risks
• Experienced in managing large enterprise WAN and Lan network
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support for data network at Access, Aggregation, and Core technologies network
• Experience interacting with Telco and ISPs (WAN/MPLS), BGP, TCP/IP
• Strong experience of supporting enterprise networks based on Cisco and other products
• Hand on experience in Networking/transport domain of data centres, deployment implementation background
• Knowledgeable in customer premise setup.
• CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent certification.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Klang Valley area and travel nationwide.
Security Background | Network Engineer - CCNA | Cloud Background + Project Management | Network Engineer Team Lead - CCNA / CCNP
Solution range : Cisco Firewall, Mcafee, Fortigate, Palo, F5, AWS, Trendmicro, Checkpoint
Remuneration: Depends on Qualification & Experience (Salary from RM4000 upwards depends on Qualification & Experience)
Salary is 100% negotiable! We are open to negotiate!
Immediate vacancy, best could report to work immediately.
Please send your CV/Resume to: email@example.com or you could just whatsapp to 016-6686816.