Building Executive / Building Manager
RM 2 800 - 5 000 per month
Overseeing the safety and maintenance of designated properties and ensuring that these properties are in compliance with all applicable regulations. Recommending and coordinating improvements to the property as needed to ensure a safe, functional, and appealing space.
- Ability to monitor the performance of all service provider & workers hired under the site, payments of bills related to service provider/contractors including water supply and electricity &, etc, common utilities of the subject properties.
- Ability to monitor and ensure daily collection runs smoothly, take positive & effective steps to increase maintenance/service charge collections at the subject properties.
- Shall ensure to complaints from the residents are attended to and rectified by the maintenance officer
- Ability to prepare reports & to be responsible for other communication responsibilities
- Ability to oversee preventive maintenance works and repair for the building and its related services, and monitor renovation works.
- Ability to conduct meetings and coordinate with contractors to obtain required results.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal. The ability to speak in Chinese dialects is a definite advantage.
- A well-rounded team player.
- Understanding of Building Codes and Safety Regulations
- Good experience in building/facilities management in advantage
- Possess good writing skills in preparing reports and letters.
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Computer literate.
The interested candidate is encouraged to send your resume by WhatsApp to
019-268 0075 / 018-248 1968
• Location : Segambut / Setapak
* Salary RM 2,800.00- RM 5,000.00
* Nationality Preferred: Malaysians Only
* Language Skill Required: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
* Gender Preferred: All Gender
* Contract Type: Full Time