Inspector of Work (IOW)
RM 2 500 - 3 500 per month
1. Responsible for the supervision and monitoring of installation of Mechanical and Electrical Services works in accordance with the Contracts and Construction drawing.
2. Attend periodic Weekly/Fortnightly Site and Coordination Meeting
3. Daily inspection and reporting installation works progress to superior.
4. Identifying potential installation problems and delay at the site.
5. Assist Engineer to ascertain and advise Monthly Progress Claim by M & E Contractors including material deliver on-site.
6. Ensuring all materials delivered to the site confirm with the approved specifications and Contract requirements.
7. Assist Engineer in identifying, compiling and recording all outstanding works and ensure that the same are completed in accordance with Main/Management Contractor’s schedule
8. Identifying all outstanding works to be carried out timely to meet the timeline stipulated in the Contracts.
9. To arrange with M & E Sub-Contractors for Final Inspection to ensure that all defects are rectified prior to issuance of Certificate of Practical Completion
10. Assist Engineer to provide all necessary documents and records for settling the Final Account.
Interested Candidate can email to email@example.com