RM 2 000 - 2 500 per month
• Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required
• On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work.
• Identify causes of Building defects and suggest remedies.
• To check on changes of designs to assess to effect of costs.
• Assisting in establishing a client's requirement and undertaking feasibility
• Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors.
• To prepare monthly cash-flow forecast.
• Site visit and communicate with the architects, engineers, builders, contractors
and project owner.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): AutoCad
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
RNC Integral Concrete Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
Lot 137, Block P, Lorong Plaza Permai 4, Alamesra, Sulaman Coastal Highway, 88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
012-5276938 (Ms. Lenny Anang) / 011 109 88515 (Ms. Shannen Oon)
(8.30am – 5.00pm)