Assistant (Junior) Manager/ Penolong Pengurus
RM 1 800 - 2 600 per month
- Must have aged less than 35 years old
- Preferably female
- to administer day to day operation and performance of the outlets includes business growth, objectives, merchandising, loss prevention, expenses control, recruit and retain retail team.
- to manage sales and marketing.
- to plan & execute any tasks given by management
- Lead and motivate retail team to achieve sales targets, with high standard performance, good teamwork, effective communication, consistent positive result, continous improvement and excellent customer service.
- Conduct business review and share market information with the management along with action plans to maximize sales and profits
- Scheduling monthly and daily planning for store cover, based on sales trend/week and hours/day.
- Ensure following SOP in all matters related to stock management e.g shipment receiving, cycle count, transfer between stores, returns, damaged items and to communicate with concerned department.
- knowledge in digital marketing would be an advantage
Walk in interview or email us your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any enquiry, call 📞06 549 0927