RM 4 500 - 5 500 per month
- Lead the daily operation of the kitchen, including mise-en-place, rotation, production and food and safety standards.
- Organizes and oversees all hygiene aspects of the kitchen.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- Assist in develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Monitor and record inventory
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work during weekends and holidays.