Internship Food Quality Control
RM 1 000 - 1 200 per month
> INTERNSHIP/PRACTICAL/INDUSTRY TRAINING.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree/Graduate in Food Technology/Food Science or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
3. Preferably specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
4. Willing to work hard and high initiative.
5. Reliable and a good team player.
6. To coordinate the compliance of the documentation of Quality Management system in accordance with HALAL and HACCP.
7. Working hours: 8.30 am to 5.30pm (Monday to Saturday)
Pangkal Sinar Sdn Bhd. (Simpang Ampat)
8. Monthly Allowance: RM1000-RM1200/ month.