Infant Care Nurse
RM 1 800 - 2 000 per month
• To provide infant care, such as holding and rocking babies, preparing bottles and feeding babies, changing diapers, and providing emotional support, physical comfort, and social interaction.
• To conduct a simple physiotherapy.
• On-time feeding and medication through oral and gastrostomy tube.
• Taking care of infant gastrostomy tube.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the infant room and proper hygiene.
• To initiate immediate resuscitation where necessary.
• Working hours - (Monday to Friday) (7:30 am - 6:00 pm) : Off day - Weekend & Public Holiday
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and with valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC) is an advantage.
• Working Location: Kota Kinabalu / Likas / Sepanggar
• Immediate Hiring
Please WhatsApp's your resume to Dr. Nur Zarifah at 019-260 0988 if you are interested