It is important to make sure the animal you are buying is in good health.
- Bring the animal to a vet for a medical check.
- Ensure that the animal has received its required vaccinations.
- Request for a medical record from the seller to understand the health condition of the animal.
- Ask for more information about the animal so that you can provide proper handling and care.
When you sell ...
- Ensure that you are selling the animal to a responsible buyer; inspect the condition of the home/premise if possible.