Senior Project Engineer
RM 3 000 - 4 500 per month
1. Manage project Implementation with technical excellence and cost effectiveness with compliance with HSE and PS requirement.
2. Manage and follow-up MOC document starting from initiation until approval for execution.
3. Manage, coordinate and prepare require documentation require by AGATE process in order to apply for budget.
4. Perform & coordinate engineering studies (calculation, drawing) for any assigned projects. Liaise with other departments to acquire different expertise (process, instruments, electrical, rotating, safety etc) in order to complete the study.
5. Identify required trade, special equipment / material required to execute the job. Prepare scope of work, specifications and other documents necessary to hire third party / contractor. Identify materials / equipment required to execute the job. Liaise with Purchasing Department to procure any required service and material.
6. Supervise and support project execution at site together with Project Supervisor & Inspection Team.
7. Organize necessary meeting with other parties in executing the project (MOC meeting, progress, JHA sitting etc)
8. Preparation and review of various planning documents (JMS, Blinding list, MTO / Picking list, JHA, EIS, Lifting plan, and necessary progress tracking method)
9. Panel of various review / 'sitting' session - JHA, Lifting plan review, CSE's Ventilation review, PIW meeting, etc
10. Keeping track of work such as Access & Scaffolding erection, Insulation removal & worksite tagging to ensure progress and budget.
11. Ensure work preparation in SAP System: WO creation, PR, Material reservation. Ensure WO closure upon completion of work.
12. Coordinate and manage project supervisors with relevant tasks in ensuring all project will be conducted successfully.
13. Ensure to carry out worksite final walk-down with contractor and stakeholders for handover, punch-list & housekeeping & re-instatement checks.
14. Ensure proper PTW Closure (sign off) and return to designated work coordinator for filing.
15. Enforce safety during all internally and externally executed activities.
16. Participate in investigation of HSE incidents and Follow-up actions.
17. Ensure daily housekeeping at workplace and site.
18. Continuously observe and comply all HSE policy / regulation in the plant. Participate in any HSE activities and campaign (PIBO, OEL, plant tour, etc)