RM 3 500 - 6 000 per month
Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
· Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
· Supervise employees who do financial reporting and budgeting
· Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
· Analyze market trends to find opportunities for expansion or for acquiring other companies
· Help management make financial decisions
Responsible for bank reconciliation, prepare month end schedules and journals, ensure proper accounting and tax filling records.
· Review and monitoring payable functions.
· Verification of accounting documents
· Perform month end and year end closing.
· Assist in the development and maintain integrity of the financial reporting system and compliance of financial regulations and statutory requirements.
· Assist inter-company balances confirmation and support claims.
· To identify and implement improvements to internal controls within Financial Accounting and the business.
· To undertake ad-hoc projects in response to specific business needs
Please send your resume
Whatsapp here 012 278 6792