Hotel Security Manager (Urgent)
RM 3 500 - 4 000 per month
1) Safety and security of guests, workers, and hotel buildings
2) Crime prevention and investigation
3) Security systems including security patrols, surveillance systems, door-locking mechanisms, control of restricted areas, monitoring of master keys, etc.
4) Initiating or maintaining policies and procedures for general safety and security
5) Training of staff for emergency procedures
6) Inspections relating to hotel security
7) Regular security meetings
8) Supervising the security team effectively checking that security staff do their jobs properly.
9) Maintaining good working relationships with management and members of other departments.
10) Keeping up-to-date with world news and hospitality security trends as well as plenty of other duties.
1) Certified in Security and Safety Management
2) Has experience in managing firefighting equipment, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and knowledge of occupational health and safety.
3) Fluently in English and Bahasa
4) Knowledge in NIOSH & YAC will be advantage
Please email your resume to : email@example.com