Quantity Surveyor QS With Accounts & HR Experience
RM 2 300 - 3 800 per month
Attend site valuation and site measurement.
Re-measurement at site.
Preparation of Bills of Quantities
Preparation of Preliminary Cost
Preparation of variation order
Familiar with Microsoft Office
Obtain a quotation, liaise and negotiate with various suppliers and
Independent and requires minimum supervision an taking off, tendering, prepare
preliminary costing for the project and able to budgetary control
Preparation of work-order to sub-contractors
Able to work with tight Deadlines & Workaholic
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- measure and value the work done on site
- traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Further Requirements :
• Able to work systematically, meet deadlines and be willing to work under pressure
• Must be willing to travel / outstation / working overtime.
Added Job Description:-
1. Prepare Pre and post tender documentation.
2. Prepare progress claim and site calculation every month for submission to clients.
3. Attend site valuation and site measurement.
4. Preparation of Final Account / Budget.
5. Do Cost Estimating and planning.
6. Prepare certificate to sub-con and claim to client.
7. Prepare work order and letter award to sub-contractor.
8. Assessment of Contractor’s Claims.
9. Request quotation from subcontractor and prepare analysis on quotation received.
10. Reconciliation Of Accounts.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by Management.
12. Involve in taking off quantities, calling tenders/quotations, prepare cost estimate and evaluation of
tenders/quotations for recommendation of award.
- Managing and monitoring contract administration of the project including tender documents, BQ, Letter of Award, calling for quotations.
- Performed measurements and taking off quantity for structural and architectural works to prepare cost estimates for projects
- Evaluate and prepare project progress claims and variation orders for submission to Client.
- Verify and prepare certification for sub-contractor's monthly claims.
- Pricing of variations in site instructions.
- Tender reporting and procurement.
Required Advantages and or Doable advantages ( Willingness):
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of monthly closing of accounts by double checking every transactions.
• Review and analyse monthly financial performance, budget, forecast and others.
• Manage cashflow of petty cash to workers and control other funding requirements.
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
Contact our HQ at :
03 92230898 /5898 or whatsapp 019 6666066 / 011 32226668 Mr Jayvin Pandher. (JP)
Visit our official website at : www.stonehabitat.my / email: email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org .