Find more with *
Write *chair* instead of chair to display all the ads containing the word chair. Use * if you're uncertain
how a word is spelled. You cannot use * in the middle of a word.
Find even more with OR
Write HONDA OR SUZUKI to display all the ads from the two makers.
Delete unnecessary listings with NOT
Write Proton NOT Wira to display all the Proton ads except for the Wira-models.
Find exact with "
Write "Proton WAJA"
to displays only Proton WAJA-ads and not the ads containing Proton and WAJA separately, as in ads for tires and rims.
Write Perodua Myvi* 1.0-SR OR 1.0SR NOT 1.3-SX NOT 1.3SX to display all ads for Perodua Myvi 1.0SR but not ads for Perodua Myvi 1.3SX.
- It does not matter whether you type upper or lower case letters when searching
- A search word must contain at least two characters, three if it's used with *
- A search word may contain A-Z, 0-9, & (and-sign), / (divide). If you use another sign it will be treated as space.
- Some apostrophes and similar are removed, but the search-engine considers for example ü as u and ë as e
- Some normal words are ignored by the search engine. If you for example search for the word 'and' it won't result in any hits.
- Search words not found in the ad headings or ad text will not return any results.
- You cannot replace NOT with a minus-sign in front of the word you are looking for, e.g. Perodua Myvi -1.3SR.
Bear in mind...