Personal Driver cum Bodyguard
RM 2 500 - 2 700 per month
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Matured, responsible and disciplined individual
• Knowledge in handling a licensed pistol, martial arts, and self-defense is an added advantage
• Able to work outstation (occasionally) and able to work on weekends (when necessary)
• Perform driving service to Executive Director (and/or any other person as instructed by the Director) and maintain assigned vehicle(s) in good condition to ensure safe, timely transportation, and compliance with traffic rules and regulation.
• Plan route and transport the Executive Directors and family to ensure safe and timely transportation to destination.
• Perform simple maintenance work on the assigned vehicles, cleaning vehicles, send vehicles to for repair and regular maintenance, conduct daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle maintenance, reporting damage to ensure the vehicle is clean, free of damage and in rood worthy condition.
• Present at all places punctually as directed by the Executive Director all time during working hours, and on stand-by time slot as designated by on-call schedule.
• Perform all duties assigned honestly, diligently and professionally, as well as keeping passenger’s information strictly confidential at all time to maintain passenger confidence.
• At least 1 years driving experience.
• EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION OF EPF, SOCSO AND EIS
• Close protection
• Defensive driving
Salary Range: RM2,500-RM2,700.00
Allowance: OT, Outstation allowance
Monday-Sunday: 8 hours per day (off day determined by immediate superior)