Building Technician / Juruteknik Bangunan
RM 1 700 - 2 000 per month
1. Responsible for general building maintenance activity such as building systems, electrical, mechanical and plumbing works.
2. Supervision of contracted services by service providers and non-contracted maintenance & repair works by contractors for civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing works, and housekeeping, security, pest control services etc.
3. To monitor all building facilities, systems and equipment related to M&E, plumbing and make sure all repair and replacement works is done immediately, if any.
4. To attend to the related maintenance service request immediately and to coordinate and supervise all appointed contractor’s work.
5. To attend and monitoring schedules preventive maintenance works done by appointed contractors.
6. To assist Building Manager in supervising the appointed contractors of housekeeping, security, plumbing and external contractors.
7. To perform minor repair and handyman work as and when required.
8. To assist Building Manager and other staff in all relevant matters, as and when required.
9. To carry out daily routine building inspection, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and repair works, as per schedule and when necessary.
10. Attend complaints by tenants and landlords.
Working hours :
Monday- Friday = 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Saturday = 8.30 am - 1.00 pm