RM 1 500 - 2 000 per month
MYR 1,500 - MYR 2,200
- Fun, fast and positive working environment.
-Attractive Basic and Commission based Salary Scheme
-Career Growth & Development within The Company
-Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
1. To perform treatments for patient and ensure that treatment is professionally and skilfully
performed whether in centre or on-site.
2. To schedule, document and upkeep customer profile, appointments and feedbacks.
3. To diagnose customer's condition and make professional recommendations of treatments.
4. Providing education and advice about exercise and movement.
5. Others task based on situation
1. Minimum Diploma in Physiotherapy and above
2. Bilingual (Malay and English), others are extra
3. Friendly personality
4. Adequate Physiotherapy knowledge
5. Normal BMI
1. Able to learn and practice new knowledge
2. Manual therapy
3. Sport Taping
4. Exercise-Based Therapy
5. Good in Palpation Skill
6. Soft Tissue Therapy
7. Joint Mobilisation
8. Experience in using Basic modalities (TENS, EMS, ultrasound, infrared, etc)
9. Basic understanding of ergonomics
1. EPF and SOCSO
2. Commission pay
Job Types: Full-time, Contract