Junior Sale Executive
RM 1 500 - 1 800 per month
• Comfortable communicate and provide good customer service in maintain long-term relationship
• Achieving sales target
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking etc.
• identifying new opportunities to increase product sales
• investigating and resolving customer complaints
• strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales.
• Should demonstrate excellent negotiation, customer service and consultative sales skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
• Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
• Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfil those needs.
• Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
• Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
• Keep detailed records of all contacts
• Ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
• With sales experience in the related fields, Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, medical office management is an added advantage.
• Fluent communication in English and other languages.
• Sales driven and motivated with a positive thinking and working attitude, independent and possess effective communication skills.
• Great interpersonal skills and enjoy communicating with people.
• Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or related field is preferred.
• Proven medical sales experience.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
• Effective verbal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong negotiation and sales skills
• Excellent teamwork and networking skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Working Days & Hours : 9am-6pm (Mon- Fri) & 9am-2pm (Sat)
• Basic + Commission
• EPF, SOCSO,
• OT Claims
• Medical Claims
• Company Dinner
• Staff Purchase
• Yearly Increment
• Bonuses (Depends on company)
Jika berminat, boleh email kan resume anda ke: