IT Field Support
RM 1 600 - 2 200 per month
• Provide onsite and remote technical support to clients in troubleshooting and resolving of laptop, desktop PC problems (hardware, software & application) and related peripherals (printer, scanner etc).
• Perform installation, setup, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of laptop, desktop PC (hardware, software & application), related peripherals (printer, scanner etc) and software such as OS, Microsoft, Lotus Notes and other proprietary software.
• Perform regular onsite Preventive Maintenance according to prescribed work scope. •Work as a team to plan and execute IT projects (i.e. rollouts, upgrades, migration etc) within deadlines given.
• To deliver timely services according to the requirements and meet the service level agreement (SLA).
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with a polite, efficient, well presented and timely service.
• Support IT hardware & Software i.e. desktop, monitor, phones relocation and setup hardware
• Identify hardware issue, report and change using provided hardware.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• With 1 - 2 years working experience in related field, fresh graduates/Entry level applicants with good learning attitude will also be considered.
• Experience in troubleshooting of MS Office, MS Windows, Lotus Notes and basic networking
• Good technical knowledge and capability for onsite repair of common IT equipment with high confidence in troubleshooting IT related issues.
• Effective oral and written communication skills, must be fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Customer oriented, courteous, neat appearance and good presentation.
• Ability to prioritize and is self-motivated.
• A team player while able to work with minimum supervision and take on full responsibility for assigned tasks.
• Own car or motorbike with a valid license is essential. Work Location, Menara IQ, TRX and Lebuh Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
• You may also need to travel around Klang Valley as when require (Transport claim provided)
• Staggered Working hours: •8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m, 9.00am to 6.00pm, 10.00 am to 7.00pm (Mon to Fri) / 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Sat, Alternate). •
• Candidates which can start immediately will be an added advantage