Videographer cum Editor
Responsible in overall media production including photography, videography, video editing for various platform such Douyin / XiaoHongShu /youtube/tiktok/fb
• Able to conceptualize creative ideas, develop thematic directions (campaign, product or event shoot), and style all videography/photography work for marketing purposes.
• Conduct video shooting and photoshoot based on company needs.
• Manage post-production such as editing, graphics, special effects, music selection, media conversion and duplication.
• Report and feedback to the head of marketing and work together with the assigned department for the above scope.
• Ad hoc tasks may be assigned by management from time to time.
We are looking for a part time Videographer cum Video Editor to work with us. Your main responsibilities is to produce multimedia artworks to support sales and marketing activities which including idea creation, timeline, scripting, video shooting and editing.
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position or fresh graduate with video shooting experience are welcome.
• Required language(s): Mandarin & English. Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Mandarin because of job requirement need to edit mandarin word in video editing.
• Must have skills: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects & knowledge in video shooting including usage of equipment and basic skill of camera angle and techniques.
• Good to have skills: Basic Animation Skill, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Software & Audio Music Software will be added advantage.
• Independent and able to work under pressure and able to meet deadline.
• Team-work attitude in completing the marketing task is important.
• Possess own transport for daily travel.