RM 1 500 - 2 000 per month
• Knowledge of proper Inventory Management (FEFO/FIFO)
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a Warehouse Management (5S practice/Safety Issue)
• Knowledge on Food Safety Management
• Basic knowledge on ISO System, GMP System and HALAL System
• Communication Skills: Warehouse Assistant will need to speak with coworkers, suppliers and customers on a regular basis.
• Critical-Thinking Skills: Warehouse Assistant will need to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly.
• Problem-Solving Skills: Warehouse Assistant will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
• Computer Skills: Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
• Punctuality: It is essential to attending work on time.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift and others machine (weigher and etc)
• Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25kg, and occasionally up to 50kg
• Ability to do basic warehouse maintenance
• Ability to work long hours (OT) if needed
• Ability to be punctual and discipline
A) GOODS OUT
- Process inventory for delivery as per DO
- Package items and label correctly
- Ensure quality of product
B) STORAGE & STOCK CONTROL
- Allocate storage space for items based on their types and sizes
- Relocating and re-stacking goods to make space for a new delivery
- Update location and documentation for inventory processing
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper and correct location
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory
C) GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with security procedures and health & safety
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Maintain 5S activity as per schedule
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Maintenance of stable conditions or temperatures (e.g. for high value stock)
- To perform minor preventive maintenance tasks to meet the safety standards, quality and efficiency
- To carry out other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Assist Production Team if needed
- Assist Operation Team (Inventory & Logistic) if needed