Drafter / Pelukis Pelan M&E
Hi, our company located at Klang, are currently looking for a Drafter for Fire Protection Services. Candidates with the following criteria, can email your resume and expected salary to email@example.com
Drafter Job Description
• Meet with project managers, engineers to understand the needs and requirements for the project;
• To prepare Design drawing / shop drawing / detail drawing including single line, diagram, Layout, Section drawing for Fire Fighting system for Approval, Construction, As built;
• To Study specifications and scope of work to create drawings as per above;
• To follow CAD guide line for drawing created, like layer, colour, pen assignment, title block, drawing revision control;
• Prepare & manage Space management drawing for Mechanical, electrical and progress equipment, piping, ducting, cable and etc.;
• Provide support during the installation process according to drawing and specification.
• Printing drawing for construction, submission and tender.
Drafter Job Requirement
• At least Certificate / Diploma in drawing, mechanical engineering or equivalent;
• Proficiency with engineering design programs and excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software;
• Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities;
• Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills;
• Independent, a good team player and able to work under pressure;
• Basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia - Writing and speaking;
• Prior experience in the similar position or related field will be added advantage.