RM 4 000 - 4 000 per month
Responsible for managing assigned Linehaul operations, analyzing mainline and satellite operations to minimize Linehaul costs. Manages Linehaul schedules and plans in an effort to maximize capacity, minimize partial trailer loads and ensure service integrity for assigned areas.
• Management responsibilities include but are not limited to: hiring, terminations, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, performance evaluation and management, discipline, addressing employee concerns and staff productivity plans, schedules and manages the inbound and outbound Linehaul Operations for the hub.
• Analyses mainline and satellite operations to maximize truck usage and minimize Linehaul costs
• Manages Linehaul schedules and plans to maximize capacity, minimize partial truck loads and ensure service integrity for specific areas.
• Manages Company-owned assets by ensuring all loaded trucks are accounted for, moved or unloaded timely
• Develops annual strategic plans to support peak volume
• Manages service and cost targets and ensures goals are met. Identifies trends and proactively communicates areas for improvement
• Fosters a safety-conscious culture by supporting safety initiatives
• Participates in the development of and responsible for administering company employee relations strategies, including maintaining the confidentiality of such material and matters
• Establishes an ongoing relationship with outside vehicle maintenance vendors to ensure compliance with the preventative maintenance program and that regular service checks are performed
• Ensures and oversees a thorough investigation of schedule delays, accidents and equipment failures.
• Develops contingency plans to ensure on-time load delivery in the event of an en-route breakdown or accident
• Ensures compliance with Company policy and federal, state and local regulations
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Two (2) years management of Linehaul Coordinator/Linehaul Specialist/Operational leadership experience required; or three (3) years as an operation, or Logistics Coordinator required.
• A combination of one (1) year management with two (2) years Operations, or Logistics Coordinator experience will also be accepted
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure:
• Ability to work efficiently at night shift
• Extensive knowledge of cars, trucks and corresponding emergency
• Ability to motivate a team to perform at the highest level by inspiring a shared vision and empowering them to act
• Proven ability to apply sound business judgment to establish and accomplish goals
• Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures used in field operations and transportation regulations
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to build professional rapport, effectively lead a team and positively influence diverse group