RM 2 000 - 5 000 per month
- Support Accounting operations in accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accounting.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Assist in financial data entry and general bookkeeping, for instance, issue payment and sales invoices, update the schedule/ records.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control,aging receivable & payable reports as well as follow-up for payment.
- Ensure timely progress billings, collections, reports and documentation.
- Manage the cash flow, Ensure healthy cash flow in the company
- Monitor bank account status.
- Withholding Payments EPF, EIS, SOSCO, Income Tax,
- Coordinate account audit activities information analyses.
- Familiar AUTOCOUNT Account System.
* Hardworking, independent, good communication skills, and willing to learn.
* Good planning, meticulous, responsible.
Apply and send the resume at email address: