Admin Assistant cum Receptionist
RM 1 600 - 1 700 per month
ADMIN CLERK CUM RECEPTIONIST
Lokasi : Cute Lab, Block E2, Level 1,
Kulliyyah Of Engineering,
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
53100, Jalan Gombak, Kuala Lumpur.
Note : We will move to a new office in Taman Melawati after this.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To ensure HR function and office administration provided by the Company is performed efficiently and effectively.
Reception/ Front Desk
• Ensuring smooth function of Front Office ie handling incoming calls and
• Manage meeting rooms and meeting arrangements ie refreshments and
• Ensure the performance, of receptionists, is within the standards
expected of front liners; by regularly monitoring staff performance and
taking corrective steps to improve.
• To guide and manage temporary receptionists where applicable.
• Manage Visitor Logbook; ensure all contractors, vendors, and visitors fill
up the logbook.
• Continuously improve overall admin & receptionist function to achieve
General Administration Task
• To manage office stationeries and supplies (including printing and
stationery) by identifying requirements for reception, meeting and
conference rooms, and office in general.
• Ensuring up-to-date stock inventories.
• Ensure stationeries store cabinets and Reception Area is always neat and
• Work with office cleaners to ensure the office is in neat and tidy condition
Mailing & Courier
• Handle all outgoing documents/packages that are sent promptly via
Courier Company. Ensure all outgoing documents/packages have
complete addresses and communication contact numbers.
• Handle all incoming letters/packages. Check the company mailbox daily
to ensure that important documents.
• Ensure all admin/ HR bills/ invoices are checked and recorded accordingly
before forwarding them to the Head of HR for approval & Finance for
• To carry out any other instructions as and when assigned by superior (ad-
• Diploma in Business Administration or relevant qualification
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook)
• Good command of both English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Able to start in a short notice period is a plus
If interested, please send your resume to us at this email firstname.lastname@example.org or call HRA Department 011-33408432 (Puan Ain).