Php/Laravel Senior Developer
RM 5 000 - 10 000 per month
Developer (PHP & Laravel)
Job Description - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Design and develop mobile and web applications using, php, Laravel or any suitable emerging technologies.
• Involve in typical software lifecycle (design, develop, debug, testing, deploy, maintenance, documentation)
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Cooperate with clients / web designers to match visual design intent.
• Integrate mobile and web applications to front and back-end systems
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Solve any technical problems within reasonable timeframe.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and performance.
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Create user guide and provide user training.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Possess Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP, Nodejs or web server exploits and their solutions.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• Familiarity with MVC framework such as Yii2 or Laravel is a must.
• Familiarity with MSSQL, MYSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Understanding in creation of web services using JSON/REST/XML.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment, documentation).
• Understanding in GIS products are Highly advantageous.